Are you great at connecting with people and engaging them in the things that you are passionate about, if SPARC Hope is that passion WE NEED YOU!
Great opportunity for CURRENT SINGLE PARENTS, FORMER SINGLE PARENTS, CHILDREN OF SINGLE PARENT HOME - IF YOU KNOW A SINGLE PARENT!!!
Community Engagement -
Here is how you can help:
- Attend community events including volunteer fairs, street fairs, and public events that provide an opportunity to tell the community about our work.
- Represent SPARC Hope in a professional and respectful manner while answering questions from the public attending events
- Be prepared to speak publicly before an audience, if asked about services and programs provided by SPARC Hope
- Report information post-event to staff
What do you need to know:
- Have a basic working knowledge, or be willing to learn, SPARC Hope services and programs
- Comfortable in crowd settings
- Comfortable with public speaking in a variety of settings to audiences of varying sizes
Relationship Builders- This is a great opportunity to volunteer from home!
We love to keep all of our supporters engaged and updated on what is going on at SPARC Hope. If you are that person who loves to talk with people and engage them, this is the spot for you. A way for us to thank them, inform them, and invite them to engage with Sparc Hope!
About SPARC Hope
11921 Brinley Ave, Suite 101, LOUISVILLE, KY 40243, US
SPARC Hope is dedicated to developing the potential of single mothers and fathers in the Kentuckiana area with encouragement, education, and by setting a good example through a Christian viewpoint.
- We want to empower single parents to seek a better quality of life through pursuing higher education, allowing them to become self-supportive through a new career.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty through higher education or technical education.
- We know the road to the American Dream is full of obstacles, we help single-parent families navigate through those obstacles.
- SPARC Hope serves single-parent families who are struggling to make ends meet and who are willing to make the extra effort to help secure the future for themselves and their children.
- We are a liaison between resources and services for single moms in our community. SPARC Hope is not a welfare or charity, but rather a hand up.
- Our goal is to uplift the Spiritual, Physical and Emotional needs of single moms.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve with SPARC Hope!
Please visit our website for all opportunities at SPARC Hope and fill out our Volunteer Application! That way we know how to accommodate your busy schedule and you can use your talent!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, once completed.
We appreciate all that our volunteers do!!