Samaritan Social Media Ambassador
18 people are interested
We are looking for people with a passion for mental health and who want to help improve the lives of children, individuals, and families in Hawai'i.
This is a great opportunity to share your experience and knowledge about mental health issues. By becoming a Samaritan Social Media Ambassador, you can help raise awareness of mental health challenges and spread awareness about mental health services.
What does a Samaritan Social Media Ambassador do?
You will be a local champion for mental health in your social circle. Your personal advocacy will help to spread the message of hope and healing, and allow us to have a greater impact on our community. Some suggested activities include;
- Share news, information, events, or stories about mental health and/or Samaritan Counseling Center Hawaii on your social media page at least once a month.
- Engage respectfully and sympathetically with people who respond to your posts.
- Create a Pinterest board with inspiring mental health messages.
- Create a short video sharing your personal story (such as the reason you support mental health, how you have benefitted from counseling, or why you support the Center) and share it on YouTube, your social media page, and/or the Center's social media page.
We'll work with your schedule.
1020 S. Beretania St.Honolulu, HI 96814
- Mental Health
- Social Media / Blogging
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Must be at least 18
- One Year, at least 1 post per month minimum.
- Responsible and respectful social media use, either on personal or Center's social media pages.