Hot Cider Hustle Volunteer Opportunity
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
26 people are interested
- Registration assistant - Volunteers will help with the process of participants checking in. They will check if the participant is registered by last name and if so then give them their race materials. Some volunteers will also assist with the process of new participants signing up the day of the race.
- Post-race registration/food - Once registration is closed the tents will be used for food primarily. Volunteers will help organize the food and monitor it while participants are finishing. Hoodie exchanging will also be going on. Participants will be asking to exchange their hoodies for a different size and at this time it is okay as long as they didn’t run in it.
- Course Marshal - Course marshals will be placed on the course (in pairs of two minimum) and help direct the participants so they run the correct way. Here we ask the volunteers to be as enthusiastic as possible encouraging the runners to have a good time.
- Water Station - Volunteers assigned to the water station will fill up cups of water and help distribute them to passing participants.
more jobs than listed above, those are the most typical.
- Volunteers should sign-in upon arrival to keep track of volunteers in attendance.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. Check the forecast prior to arrival of the event.
- Volunteers are there not only to help but to have fun!
- We greatly appreciate and depend on volunteers so thank you all in advance!
About WISCONSIN OVARIAN CANCER ALLIANCE INC
13825 W NATIONAL AVE STE 103, NEW BERLIN, WI 53151, US
The Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance is committed to providing Education, Support, and Funding of Research for Ovarian Cancer throughout Wisconsin
The organization’s mission is to educate women and their families and friends about a disease that is referred to as "The Disease That Whispers." Currently, there isn’t a test to screen for ovarian cancer, but there are subtle signs that women need to be aware of. At this time, education and awareness are the only defense that women have. That is why they are a vital part of our mission.
Estabrook Park - 4600 N Estabrook DrShorewood, WI 53217
- Outdoor Recreation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach