Making it Sparkle?Newsletter Graphic Designer
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
The Redmond Historical Society is seeking a Graphic Designer to serve as a part of the Newsletter Publishing Team. Work with the Newsletter editor to put the final touches to the layout.
The Redmond Historical Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit.To apply please provide resume and request a Volunteer Application.The Graphic Designer is a key part of the Newsletter Publishing Team. Make it sparkle by ensuring each issue meets the look and feel of our branding standard. Past newsletters: https://bit.ly/2J1po3E
- Receive copy and images from the Newsletter Editor, following agreed schedule. Insert copy from a Word file to an InDesign template. Provide pdf files for printing and Internet use.
- Work with staff to meet deadlines and send files for printing and website publishing.
- May occasionally be offered opportunity to do other graphics projects.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- A few hours a month for 9 or 10 months a year.
- Demonstrated skills with Adobe InDesign; Preferably has access to Adobe InDesign; Proficiency