14 people are interested
We are a volunteer-led community organization looking for a Graphic Design Volunteer to support our Executive Director in creating engaging and timely content that supports the organization’s mission. The volunteer will create visual content such as infographics, logos, collateral such as flyers and posters, and event material through a variety of channels, including print, digital, web, and potentially video. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a community organization/nonprofit are encouraged to apply.
- Design print materials such as flyers and ads that promote local events, including event invitations
- Prepare images to coincide with social media posts
- Photograph at significant community events, capturing images to be used in collateral and on the organization website
- Organize and create email designs
- Other projects as needed
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- 1.5 - 3 hours per week