Social Media Coordinator
9 people are interested
We are a volunteer-led community organization looking for a Social Media Volunteer to support our Executive Director in creating engaging and timely content that supports the organization’s mission. The volunteer will possess knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The volunteer will be responsible for monitoring and posting on social networks (mainly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), participating in online outreach and promotion, and campaign analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a community organization/nonprofit are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the Executive Director to create and implement social media campaigns
- Create engaging social media content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor social media analytics to measure campaign success and identify and viable ideas
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- 1.5 - 3 hours per week