Compassus Hospice services terminally ill patients all throughout LA and Orange Counties. Our patients look forward to visits from volunteers because at times they feel lonely and isolated. Your visits will be uplifting and help to make the patient feel special, important, comforted and most of all loved. Volunteers visits add a special dimension to the patients life because the patient is aware you are a volunteer and you visit them out of the kindness of your heart. Each volunteer must attend a volunteer training class specific to Hospice,have a 2 step TB test, physical. and background check. Hep B vaccinations are offered but optional. All costs covered by Compassus Hospice.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a month
- Looking for Veterans in LA and OC
- Pet Therapy Volunteers in LA Area
- Hospice "Welcome Calls"
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- "No One Dies Alone" Program in...
- Bilingual Visitors for Hospice...
- Massage Therapists Wanted in OC...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Wanted in...
- Administrative Help Needed in OC
- Friendly Visitors Needed in Los...