Meal Prep/Meal Assemly
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
45 people are interested
Meal Preparation Overview:
- Volunteers will assist and help prepare meals for students in the Dallas Independent School District.
- Volunteers will follow the instructions of the on-site Production Manager.
- Volunteers will maintain kitchen cleanliness at all time.
- Volunteers must wash their hands and wear gloves while handling bread, meat and dairy products at all time.
- Volunteers will make ham and cheese sandwiches, then cut them in half and bag them using the automated bagging machine.
- Volunteers will assemble the meals (using an assembly line process) into a brown paper bag with an apple and/or orange, applesauce, sandwich and dessert and then pack them into large cooler bags for delivery.
- Volunteers will assist in cleaning the kitchen (sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, cleaning tables, breaking down boxes, throwing out the trash, etc.
All Volunteers must Register with Hunger Busters, please visit www.hungerbusters.com/volunteer, then following instructions in the "Thank You" letter.
Volunteer Hours are as follows: (all shifts are two (2) hours)
Sunday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm or 3-5pm
Monday through Wednesday: 10am-12pm or 2:30-4:30pm
(For Groups, We are flexible on times as needed, for example we can change to 9-11am or 3-5pm)
Friday & Saturday: Closed
For more information please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Jason Garza at 210-251-5196 or via email at email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
3116 Sylvan AvenueDallas, TX 75212
- People 55+
- Must be at least 5
- All Shifts are 2 hours.
- Register at www.hungerbusters.com, then follow instructions from email received after registration.