Seeking a Registration/Office Camp Assistant
Mon Jul 09, 2018 09:00 AM - Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:00 PM
229 W 31stLos Angeles, CA 90007
The Registration Assistant provides support to the our Administration, work with camper registrations, and office support for our Summer Camp Program.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review registration and medical forms.
- Make follow-up calls to parents regarding registration materials, medical forms and payment.
- Email/mail camp letters and other materials.
- Prepare materials for camper registration and check out; and be available to work during camper registrations and check-outs.
- General office duties such as copying, mailing, etc.
- To give assistance in any phase of the ongoing operation of Film Camp when need warrants and when assigned by the Administrative Staff.
- Able to work independently, anticipate needs of guests and staff, and to organize office tasks. Practice hospitality in all aspects of work.
- Computer literate. Programs currently used by the camp include: Outlook Express, Microsoft Office
- Strong administrative skills and detail oriented.
We would love your help with out Summer Camp Program. If interested, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- July 9-20, 9:00am-12:00pm
Report this opportunity