Volunteers will assemble four highly nutritious dry ingredients in custom 13 oz bags. The tasks include scooping, measuring, bagging, and sealing food ingredients in bags. The bags are weighted, counted, packed into sturdy cardboard boxes and sealed for shipment/distribution to hungry children around the world.
Groups will help assemble between 100,000 -150,000 meals during the three-hour public packing session.
In our 10 years, we have seen lives changed by being able to:
- Provided 30 million meals to orphans and vulnerable children in 21 countries.
- Provided over 5 million gallons of clean drinking water to thirsty children.
- Over 100 children have been adopted from international orphanages or cared for by foster care homes.
- Over 90% of all donations go directly to child-focused program expenses.
- Each and every day, we provide food, water, and hope for 10,000 children!
Help us reach more hungry children...
- Data Entry
- Disaster Response
- Customer Acquisition
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- 3 hours
- follow simples insturctions, multi-task, listen, maintain quality