Thursday Food Pantry Shopper
3 people are interested
Help our community members in need by becoming a Food Pantry Shopper volunteer at the Muskegon Food Pantry on Thursdays from 9:30am to 12:30pm (3hrs). We serve nearly 2,500 clients per month in need of emergency food items. The time you dedicate makes a huge impact in the lives of those in need!
Volunteer duties include:
- Shopping with clients accessing the pantry
- Organizing/re-stocking shelves
- Unloading & organizing donations as they arrive
- Must be 18 and older
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be comfortable working with a diverse population
We'll work with your schedule.
1095 Third StreetMuskegon, MI 49441
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods. Ability to lift up to 30lbs.