IT System Administrator
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is looking for an experienced information technology (IT) systems admin to lead or advise the IT team and help with computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, security, and maintenance upgrades on a volunteer basis.
The Volunteer Systems administrator is responsible for planning projects and tasks with an all-volunteer IT team of 2-6 people, maintaining existing systems, making recommendations for hardware and software upgrades, troubleshooting longstanding issues, and moving the IT infrastructure toward the ultimate goal of a high level of availability and dependability for all systems. The current volunteer IT team has very little systems administration experience, so filling this role is a high priority!
- Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Microsoft MSCA or MSCE Certification in Windows Server, networking, or other relevant certification
- System administration experience
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, and/or 2016 administration experience
- Planning and deploying Microsoft servers
- Strong Networking experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience working in an environment with strong emphasis on government or medical compliance
- Build experience in IT for a non-profit organization
- Make a significant impact within Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối’s system functions, client computer usage, and volunteer organization
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/