Enrich your life by giving to others! Join our volunteer program and become an important part of the hospice team.
We are looking for individuals ready to donate some of their time to patients and families in need. Whether it is companionship, reading, playing bingo or a simple holding of their hand you are needed here with us. It is a wonderful thing to volunteer in your own community and give back!
Our program is very flexible to fit into your busy schedule and the training is very informative for the volunteer. You will never feel so satisfied after sharing a journey with a patient and bringing them comfort and compassion. Give us a call and start your volunteering experience now.
Contact: SANDI HOWLAND - toll free 1-888-427-7311 or 616-498-1248
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- According to your schedule
- TB test, background screening
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer