1 person is interested
Help us get one step closer to finding a cure for Alzheimer's disease and volunteer for the Walk to End Alzheimer's!
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease. Help us make this event a success!
Join the Logistics Committee for the Walk to End Alzheimer's and help promote our signature fundraising event in Stockton, California. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and recruiting volunteers through various platforms
- Participating in community outreach events
- Collecting information on availability, skills, and interests to ensure proper placement of volunteers
- Communicating frequently with volunteers
We'll work with your schedule.
Weber Point211 N. Center StreetStockton, CA 95202
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week