Front Desk Revenue Cycle Mangement Volunteer
10 people are interested
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer (Front Desk)
Date: May 09, 2017
Supervisor: Practice Administrator
Time Commitment: 6 mos. or more; 10-15 hours a week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Practice Administrator and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
- Answer incoming calls and route calls
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assume other receptionist duties when
- Assist with checking clients in for appointments
Specific duties include:
- Assist in passing out checks for Rep. Payee clients and obtaining signatures.
- Assist in the Administration of training programs.
- Performs related work when required.
- Incumbent must have good inter-personal skills.
- Must be organized
- Must have some knowledge of office administration practices.
- Must have some computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, excel, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
For Information contact Jacqueline Bowser-Knight - Practice Administrator: 757-965-8655 or Juanita Rivera-Gordon Volunteer Coordinator: 757-622-7017 ext. 309
Practice Administrator/ Date
______________________________________Human Resources Officer/ Date
150 Boush St Suite 500222 W 19th St1805 Airline BlvdNorfolk, VA 23510
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training