Event Staff - Utah Pride Festival
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
SLCC Community Writing Center
Utah Pride Festival
The Festival empowers the LGBTQ community of Salt Lake, as well as the state of Utah as a whole, to come together, celebrate and educate. The Festival is now attended by more than 35,000 people and continues to grow each year.
As an Event Representative you'll engage with event attendees to educate festival goers about the SLCC Community Writing Center's mission and services.
- Engage with event attendees in positive manner
- Invite attendees to participate in tabling activities
- Answer inquiries about the SLCC Community Writing Center
- Assist staff at event as needed
Event Representatives will report the SLCC Community Writing Center event coordinator.
Volunteering with the CWC at Pride will also get you a free 1-Day pass!
Sign up for a time-slot here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e4eacab2ba4fa7-utah4
All new volunteers must attend a Volunteer Orientation Session at the Community Writing Center before volunteering at events.
New Volunteer Orientation Sessions are held at 6 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Community Writing Center at 210 E. 400 S. Suite 8 on the Plaza at Library Square in downtown Salt Lake City.
210 E 400 SSalt Lake CitySalt Lake City, UT 84111
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Reading / Writing
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- All new volunteers must attend a volunteer orientation session at the Community Writing Center before volunteering at events. Volunteer orientations are held at 6pm on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Community Writing Center.