10 people are interested
Come grow with us! We're a grassroots organization seeking a passionate and skilled Volunteer Content Strategist.
We here at NoStigmas are passionate and steadfast in creating a positive shift in perspective related to mental health. We hope you are passionate too. This a volunteer position and we are a primarily volunteer-run organization. The knowledge of our impact inspires us. We are looking for someone that is similarly inspired!
Founded in 2011, NoStigmas’ mission is to raise awareness and erase the stigmas surrounding suicide and mental illness by sharing stories of hope and inspiration, educating the general public and those affected by mental illness by providing them with information and support. We do this by means of peer-2-peer support programs, awareness campaigns and wellness events.
We envision a world without shame or discrimination related to mental health, suicide, brain disease, behavioral disorders and addiction with universal access to mental health education, support, and resources creating a world with NoStigmas.
For more information, please visit nostigmas.org
The Content Strategist will work with the leadership team and marketing team to further develop and define NoStigmas’ content strategy and the NoStigmas story. The Content Strategist will work in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator and the President to develop and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, and user experience. The Content Strategist will work with the Marketing Coordinator to evaluate and track our marketing strategy and responsively develop content to respond to our community’s interests and needs.
The Content Strategist will supervise and coordinate Social Media Coordinators to realize an integrated and intentional program. The Content Strategist will also work with our Support Coordinator to publicize NoStigmas resources.
Time Commitment: 5 hours to 15 hours a week
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Strong and compelling writer
- Experience creating successful content strategy
- Excellent storyteller
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience with Squarespace and WordPress preferred
- The ideal candidate will have the adaptability and organization to work with a virtual team.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about contributing to a positive shift in public perspective related to mental health.
- We are looking for a candidate that works effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Are you passionate, act with integrity, and are inspired by our mission? Please reach out. We look forward to meeting you!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Strategic Planning
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 15 hours a week