3 people are interested
Come grow with us! We're a grassroots organization seeking a passionate and skilled Marketing Coordinator.
We here at NoStigmas are passionate and steadfast in creating a positive shift in perspective related to mental health. We hope you are passionate too. This a volunteer position and we are a primarily volunteer-run organization. The knowledge of our impact inspires us. We are looking for someone that is similarly inspired!
Founded in 2011, NoStigmas’ mission is to raise awareness and erase the stigmas surrounding suicide and mental illness by sharing stories of hope and inspiration, educating the general public and those affected by mental illness by providing them with information and support. We do this by means of peer-2-peer support programs, awareness campaigns, and wellness events.
We envision a world without shame or discrimination related to mental health, suicide, brain disease, behavioral disorders and addiction with universal access to mental health education, support, and resources creating a world with NoStigmas.
For more information, please visit nostigmas.org
The Volunteer Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with the leadership team and will supervise the Communications Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, and Graphic Designers. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage our segmentation/targeting strategy.
- Develop compelling brand messaging and content.
- Develop a strategy to deliver content to the community.
- Facilitate a strategy that ties back to organizational goals.
- Oversee major marketing campaigns.
- Oversee brands communications and creation of support materials.
- Manage marketing meeting agenda, scheduling, and minutes
- Participate in weekly all team meetings
- Track and evaluate marketing strategy
Time Commitment: 10 to 20 hours a week
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong marketing and public relations experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Our hope is to discover someone who is interested in growing with the organization. The ideal candidate will have the adaptability and organization to work with a virtual team.
- We are looking for a candidate that is action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, that has an innovative approach to marketing. The successful candidate works effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Are you passionate, act with integrity, and are inspired by our mission? Please reach out. We look forward to meeting you!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Orientation or Training
- 10 to 20 hours a week