Arkansas - Gala Event Committee Members Needed
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
The Children’s Tumor Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to funding critical research that will one day end neurofibromatosis. In addition to benefiting those who live with NF, this research is also shedding new light on several forms of cancer, brain tumors, bone abnormalities, and learning disabilities, ultimately benefiting the broader community.
The Children’s Tumor Foundation also supports people living with NF and their families with accurate, current and readily accessible information, and assists in the development of clinical centers to create better access to quality healthcare.
We are in need of several committee members to join our team of event Organizers!
The role of the committee member may be:
- To partner with and support the event chair in planning the event within the community.
- Communicate with the event Chair on a regular basis and be proactive in the community promoting the event.
- Assist with logistics and pre-event planning.
- Assist with social media event promotion.
- Securing donations for a raffle, silent auction and fundraising.
- Recruit and organize event-day volunteers.
- Assist with event-day activity planning and management and post event wrap up.
Join the CTF Volunteer Team and see what a difference one person can make!
We'll work with your schedule.
426 West Markham St.Little Rock, AR 72203
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 5 hours per week
- Prior event planning/management experience is a plus.