Book Club for Leader - East Liberty
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Next Chapter Book Club is a book club for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities. This book club is based on a national model, and local agencies to enroll clients in this program.
Volunteers assist by reading out lout together with Next Chapter participants and facilitating conversations and activities.
- Promote literacy learning, social connection, and community inclusion during book club
- Develop working relationship with other volunteer co-facilitator
- Promptly attend weekly, one-hour book club meetings
- Respect the talent, abilities, and privacy of all book club members.
- Training is provided to all Next Chapter Book Club volunteers
Next Chapter Book Club meets at CLP-East Liberty (130 S. Whitfield St., 15206) on Fridays from 10:00 am - 11:00 a.m.
We'll work with your schedule.
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - East Liberty130 S. Whitfield StreetPittsburgh, PA 15206
- Background Check