Young Friends of Jazz St. Louis Board Member
4 people are interested
Now accepting applications!
Join a group of dynamic young professionals, 45 and under, who love jazz, act as ambassadors for Jazz St. Louis and are passionate about engaging in and promoting the arts in our community. Jazz St. Louis Young Friends Board Members:
- Attend all board meetings or notify the appropriate staff member if unable to attend (6 throughout the season)
- Actively participate in the Young Friends’ programs and events throughout the calendar year with 75% attendance
- 6 concerts and 2-3 additional events
- Serve as ambassadors for Jazz St. Louis and directly promote the happenings of Jazz St. Louis among peers
- Purchase a Young Friends subscription package ($150)
- Give minimum of $250 or get the equivalent in the form of monetary donation or in-kind donation
- Assist in building the organization’s support base by bringing prospective new Young Friends members to Jazz St. Louis events
- Attend and participate in pivotal Jazz St. Louis events such as the annual Gala as either an attendee or volunteer
Join us at Jazz St. Louis on May 24, 2018, at 8:00 pm to meet current board members and learn more about Jazz St. Louis and how you can make an impact!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
3536 Washington AveSaint LouisSt. Louis, MO 63103
- Resource Development / Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours/month
- Purchase Young Friends subscription to Jazz St. Louis