Board of Directors - LGBTQ Arts Org - Volunteer
4 people are interested
We're a small grassroots, growing 501c3 nonprofit supporting LGBTQ young people aspiring to a career in the arts through a scholarship program & educational programs. We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, innovative and have a positive attitude. Board members must have a willingness to commit necessary time, make a personal gift, be capable of motivating others. We're looking for people not afraid to jump in and help us reach that next level.
We're looking for Board members with at least 3 years’experience in Public Relations, Marketing, Event Planning, and Accounting.
What will be your primary responsibilities as a Board Member?
The Board of Directors supports the work of Arts Out Loud and is responsible for overseeing the direction and management of the organization.
- Use knowledge and connections to further our mission;
- Attend Board meetings and organization events;
- Communicate and serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO;
- Assist in identifying and recruiting other Board members;
- Ensure effective organizational planning, monitor the effectiveness of programs and activities;
- Work actively to secure adequate funding for the organization;
- Serve on committees and participate in special activities;
- Act as an ambassador for the organization, and forge connections with key stakeholders.
Service on AOL’s Board of Directors is without remuneration or compensation.
We'll work with your schedule.
1985 Lincoln WaySuite 23 Box 203White Oak, PA 15131
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Event Planning / Management
- Driver's License Needed