Project Manager with accounting/finance
4 people are interested
Cross over Community Development is looking for experienced volunteer project managers who have experience managing accounting/finance related projects and would be looking after the planning and execution of the task assigned. We are looking for highly motivated volunteers who are willing to contribute and make a difference.
- Building financial reporting
- Experienced working with Microsoft applications, google docs, project management tools, Quick Books, accounting software
- Agile project management preferred but not required
- 5-10 hours a week volunteering helping us manage
- Experienced in virtual project management preferred
- Team player
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- PMP license preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing Analytics
- Cross-cultural Communication
About CROSSOVER COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
PO Box 531, Dayton, OH 45401, US
VISION: Cross Over Community Development is a gateway to self-reliance, confidence, and dignity for immigrants, refugees, and underserved communities. Mission: Cross Over Community Development is a resource center for immigrants and underserved community that provide educational services and employment opportunities in the greater Dayton area.
Cross Over Community Development is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting immigrants and refugees in re-establishing high-quality lives for themselves and fully participating in the life of their new community.
Cross Over was named after the idea that African immigrants and refugees cross from areas of absolute poverty and come to the US with the hope of accessing opportunities, create wealth and escape poverty. Unfortunately, they find upon arrival here barriers after barriers mostly linked to their lack of functional skills, cultural awareness, appropriate education, transferable job skills as well as social connections and they get stuck with the first survival job they get upon arrival here, unable to move to the next level, many become underemployed and end up assimilating in the underclass which prevents them from realizing their dream of creating money, prosperity, and success.
It is against this backdrop that volunteers who have been involved with new immigrants’ issues formed a nonprofit called "Cross Over Community Development" intended to empower them with employment skills and job creations so that they can improve their quality of life and self-sufficiency. Our outreach programs to break the generational poverty will target both immigrants and underserved communities.
PO Box 351DaytonDayton, OH 45401
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 20
- 5-10 hours per week
- Please send a resume and a note explaining why you are a good fit for this position