Program Review Committee
4 people are interested
The Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) is seeking volunteers to serve on the Program Review Committee (PRC). Volunteers will review Behavior Treatment Plans and provide guidance on strategies addressing behaviors that interfere with DDD members' ability to lead self-directed, healthy and meaningful lives. Volunteers participating on this committee help others reach their full potential.
Individuals who meet any of the following categories are encouraged to apply:
- Psychologist or Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Guardian of a DDD member
- Habilitation Services Professional
- Individuals with a Developmental Disability
About Department of Economic Security
1789 W Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85007, US
The mission of the Volunteer Engagement Center is to improve and promote the productivity and quality of DES programs and services by meeting existing human services demands within Arizona’s communities through greater community and volunteer engagement.
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE WHILE GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY COME JOIN US WE CAN HELP YOU!
- RETIRED INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEIR WORK EXPERIENCE AND GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- NO FORMAL DEGREE IS REQUIRED
We'll work with your schedule.
4000 North Central AvenuePhoenix, AZ 85012
- Case Work / Management
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies based upon need and volunteer availability.
- Knowledge of Article IX and Behavior Treatment Plans (BTPs)