Head of Project Management _ ASI Inclusion
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a 501c3 non-profit organization in US. We provide much-needed services (directly or indirectly) to underrepresented groups and communities in US and around the globe through innovative and effective programs and projects
ASI Inclusion Program
This unique program’s goal is to increase number of underrepresented entrepreneurs (women and minorities) to get funding for their early-stage startups (our focus in on entrepreneurs that are developing responsible businesses ). Our focus for this pilot program is in US. After pilot we intend to expand globally.
We have been able to attract highly talented, self-motivated volunteers who deliver strong results. We have a culture that embraces challenges and encourages group participation to solve those challenges. Our volunteers, through their direct participation with complex projects and programs, learn new skills or enhance current skills set. We are continuously looking for volunteers who are thinkers and doers. Our programs are ideal for CSRs volunteer programs looking to connect their potential future leaders to important projects to build their confidence and skills set. Through our Impact Assessment and Reporting at the end of each project, companies can identify their next thinkers and leaders! Particularly with our "Project Management Group" we are identifying and preparing the next generation of business leaders and managers!
- Further Develop and Manage ASI "Project Management Group" to support projects driving process, people, and/or technology transformation.
- Teach and guide our project managers’ to act as a trusted adviser to our project and stakeholders at all levels, which may include senior-level executives.
- Develop goals and milestones for the group and manage the accomplishment of those goals.
- Guide the PMs to effectively scope and manage small to medium size initiatives that drive process, people, and/or technology transformation.
- Develop ASI training program for the PMs to lead and manage teams that include client, third-party vendors, and/or Partners.
- Work with Executive team to communicate the overall short & long term needs & objectives of the Project Management Group
- 10+ years of hands-on project management, change/transition management, and/or management consulting experience
- Proven experience driving user adoption and acceptance within complex technology-based change initiatives
- Working understanding of PMP and/or ADKAR or related project and change management methodologies; certification preferred
- Strong client presentation, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills
- Proven success managing high performing teams within challenging environments
- Successful application of a variety of project management tools and methods
- Skilled in identifying and mitigating risks and issues
- Bachelor’s degree required - MBA preferred
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- 5-10 Hrs/Week