Turning Points needs 3-4 volunteers to stock the Clothes Closet with donated clothing and accessories; assist clients with their selections; monitor the clothing area and keep the area clean, uncluttered and organized. You must have exceptional customer service and organizational skills and basic computer skills.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift, 8:30 am until 2:00 pm
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Do You Have Great Customer...
- Help a Veteran in Need!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE...