Head of Operations _ ASI Inclusion
DONATE TO THIS
15 people are interested
Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a registered non-profit aiming to provide innovative programs that support underrepresented groups and communities in US and on the global scale.
ASI Inclusion Program
This unique program’s goal is to increase of the likelihood for underrepresented entrepreneurs (women and minorities) to get the funding for their early-stage startups (our focus in on entrepreneurs that are developing responsible businesses ). Our focus for this pilot program is in US. After pilot we intend to expand globally.
We have been able to attract highly talented, self-motivated volunteers who deliver strong results. We have a culture that embraces challenges and encourages group participation to solve those challenges. Our volunteers, through their direct participation with complex projects and programs, learn new skills or enhance current skills set. We are continuously looking for volunteers who are thinkers and doers. Our programs are ideal for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSRs) volunteer programs looking to connect their potential future leaders to important projects to build their confidence and skills set.
The Head of Operations provides leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that Advance Social Innovation (ASI) has the proper operational controls, administrative, reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive, and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the ASI.
- Provide leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the organization. Bottom line: Help build an effective organization.
- Together with Board and the Founder’s support, help the organization to achieve and surpass its business and impact goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the organization to the Founder of ASI.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the head of HR to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel (Volunteers) designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Act as a lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with clients and partners to gather information about how ASI can improve its services.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization.
- Organizational Development.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
This position has supervisory responsibility for the organization operations and programs.
Work Environment and Culture
This volunteer position operates in a virtual environment. If you reside in Bay Area, CA this roles requires once a month meeting with the Founder of ASI.
ASI’s culture is entrepreneurial and invites collaboration by all. There is need to develop right kind of accountability.
Volunteer Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This volunteer position regularly requires 10 hours a week, preferably 15-20 hours of week.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- At least 10 years of strong operational experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- At least 10 years in a senior management role.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, or operations.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to ASI mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people, programs, and systems
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Business Analysis
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- 5-10 Hrs