Project manager - Marketing _ ASI Inclusion
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
Marketing Project Manager - ASI Inclusion Project
Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a registered non-profit aiming to provide innovative programs that support underrepresented groups and communities in US and on the global scale.
ASI Inclusion Program
This unique program’s goal is to increase of the likelihood for underrepresented entrepreneurs (women and minorities) to get the funding for their early-stage startups (our focus in on entrepreneurs that are developing responsible businesses ). We would be launching the program in the US and later we intend to expand globally
We have been able to attract highly talented, self-motivated volunteers who deliver strong results. We have a culture that embraces challenges and encourages group participation to solve those challenges. Our volunteers, through their direct participation with complex projects and programs, learn new skills or enhance current skills set. We are continuously looking for volunteers who are thinkers and doers. Our programs are ideal for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSRs) volunteer programs looking to connect their potential future leaders to important projects to build their confidence and skills set.
At Advance Social Innovation (ASI), we’re trying to solve some big problems in the social sphere and for that, we need exceptional people. That’s where you come in. You are the project management technical team lead of a collaborative team.
The main focus of this role is to oversee development planning and execution of Marketing projects, including but not limited to development of ASI website and products, development and integration of marketing strategy. You will own the creative ideation, scoping, planning and execution.
Marketing Project Managers act as strategic partners with ASI’s leadership team while guiding internal volunteer teams to build long lasting bespoke marketing solutions. This leader achieves success with a unique blend of solution strategy, product management and resourcefulness to maximize customers goals.
- The role specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns.
- Plan and implement promotional campaign. Direct the creation of print and digital marketing/advertising content at all stages of development. This includes helping to define project scope, scheduling, providing direction to creative staff and ensuring on-time delivery to clients.
- Manage a wide range of collateral, including flyers, posters, brochures, press releases, direct mail, web pages, web banners, email blasts, videos and sales presentations. Ensures collateral meets marketing strategy and standards.
- Collaborate with Social Media Specialists, Content Writers & Graphic Designers team to ensure the the delivery of the marketing strategy
- Build relationships that promote and facilitate internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various volunteers during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Execution of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Synthesize customer feedback
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing or business administration
- 3 years minimum of experience creating marketing campaign, strategy, and plan
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Experience in project management is a strong plus
- Previous customer-facing project management experience (2-3 years min.) at an agency.
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, self-directed environment - be comfortable as a self-starter
- Ability to work as part of a team in virtual setting, to take on tasks with high level of complexity
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- 5-10 hrs