Emergency Department Ambassador Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
36 people are interested
In this specialized volunteer role, you will be working side by side with an expert clinical team to help ensure that comfort and communication needs are met in our fast-paced Emergency Department. Here is what you will be doing in this role:
- Provided comfort by offering pillows & blankets, beverages/meals under the direction of the clinical team, TLC
- Interface directly with the clinical team to help keep patients & families informed
- Help manage expectations for our patients & families
- Ensure that call bells are answered quickly
- Complete various tasks that support our Emergency Department Team and much more!
- This opportunity is particularly well suited for individuals that are interested in pursuing a future in healthcare!
We'll work with your schedule.
1300 Roanoke AvenueRiverhead, NY 11901
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Time blocks of a minimum of 4 hours
- Requires a passion for helping others, excellent communication skills and empathy.