SCORE Fox Cities
Do you enjoy organizing special events and helping out with administrative duties?
SCORE a national non-profit organization that helps small businesses succeed through counseling and seminars, is seeking office support for our Fox Cities Chapter of approximately 45 members.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- ordering new member name tags & creating name tents
- purchasing and managing office equipment, resource materials and supplies
- updating our chapter online calendar
- supporting our chapter's general administrative activities
This position will work closely with our Administrator to provide general office support and if desired become a back-up to that position. Basic office skills such as WORD & EXCEL and using the internet are required. Approximate hours are 10 hours per month and are flexible.
If this interests you, please e-mail email@example.com or visit our website at www.foxcities.score.org and click on volunteer.
About SCORE Fox Cities
532 W. College, Appleton, WI 54911, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)