New Guest Coordinator
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Our New Guest Coordinators welcome our new guests. They work with them to capture the guest's basic contact and demographic information into our database. They give the new guest a brief overview of what to expect and how our program works.
We are in need of individuals to volunteer in this role 2x/month on the following days:
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday (12:15pm - 3:45pm)
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday (12:15pm - 3:45pm)
- 2nd & 4th Friday (12:15pm - 3:45pm)
- 1st & 3rd Monday nights (6:15 pm - 8:30 pm) COMING SOON!
We'll work with your schedule.
37510 N Fairfield Rd.Lake Villa, IL 60046
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2x/month; 12:15 - 3:45; includes clean up at the end of the shift
- Familiarity and ease with computers.