New Guest Coordinator
6 people are interested
Our New Guest Coordinators welcome our new guests. They work with them to capture the guest's basic contact and demographic information into our database. They give the new guest a brief overview of what to expect and how our program works.
We are in need of individuals to volunteer in this role 2x/month on the following days:
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday (12:15pm - 3:45pm)
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday (12:15pm - 3:45pm)
- 2nd & 4th Friday (12:15pm - 3:45pm)
- 1st & 3rd Monday nights (6:15 pm - 8:30 pm) COMING SOON!
About LUKE 3 11SHARE CENTER NFP
37510 N FAIRFIELD RD, LAKE VILLA, IL 60046, US
Luke 3:11 Share Center is more than just another food pantry; it is a place where mutual generosity is cultivated and dignity is restored through the sharing of resources. Honoring the individual, choosing intentionality, and emphasizing efficiency are the three values that shape the programs we offer to those in our community here at Luke 3:11 Share Center.
Through our partnership with Northern Illinois Food Bank, we distribute 35,000lbs food to over 1500 individuals on a monthly basis. We also have a community garden. Our clothing program is currently on hold as we renovate the space in which it is housed. It takes over 1200 volunteer hours each month to make this happen! Come be part of the excitement and fun!
A Little More about our 3 Key Values
1) Honoring the Individual. We have "guests" instead of "clients." Every person that walks through our doors is considered guests, some of our guests also choose to share their time with us as volunteers.
2) Choosing Intentionality. From the wording we use to our processes and procedures, we choose to be intentional about the decisions we make for our programs.
3) Emphasizing efficiency. We understand that not only do our volunteers have other time-commitments, so do our guests. Our programs have been designed with efficiency and time-management in mind.
We'll work with your schedule.
37510 N Fairfield Rd.Lake Villa, IL 60046
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2x/month; 12:15 - 3:45; includes clean up at the end of the shift
- Familiarity and ease with computers.