74 people are interested
To address the issue of low self-esteem in teenage girls’ lives, BeYOUtifully Designed will implement the 'BeYOU’ program teaching girls how they can build their self-confidence while developing their critical thinking skills and nurturing their intellectual and social growth.
The 'BeYOU’ series consists of nine (9) monthly workshops focusing on various topics such as healthy body image, educational goal-setting, and mental health awareness.
The 'BeYOU’ program will allow girls to participate in an educational, informative, and interactive curriculum focused on self-esteem development. Each 'Confidently Me’ session will encourage girls to no longer turn to outside influences to determine their self-worth, but to look inwardly and discover their true 'beYOUty’ that lies within.
Goals of the 'BeYOU' program include:
1. Present positive ways girls think about their self-confidence and self-worth
2. Provide girls with tools they need to develop and nurture a healthy self- confidence
3. Assist girls with increasing their self-esteem
4. Help girls discover their unique talents and abilities
5. Inspire girls to be confident in all aspects of life
6. Encourage girls to 'give back’ to the community through peer mentoring networks
7. Produce confident, aware, and courageous young women
P.O. Box 567921Dallas, TX 75201
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Group Facilitation
- Youth Services
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Six to ten hours per month