Social Media/Marketing Assistant
26 people are interested
The Riverside Arts Center offers, promotes, and nurtures a dynamic arts and cultural environment in Southeast Michigan through arts education, performing arts, and visual arts activities designed to engage and serve the community. We are currently seeking a Volunteer Social Media/Marketing Assistant to work at our Ypsilanti arts center. The Volunteer Social Media/Marketing Assistant is responsible for working under the direction of our Outreach Manager to develop and manage public awareness, interest and support of RAC programming.
- Serve as an ambassador for Riverside Arts Center within the virtual and real community
- Post regularly on social media sites to promote RAC programs and build community engagement, using Instagram, and other sites as needed
- Obtain and develop marketing content including photographs, video and community comments
- Research online and traditional media outlets
- Write and disseminate press releases, promotional materials and advertisements
- Assist in developing overall social media and marketing plan
- Other administrative tasks related to social media/marketing as needed
About Riverside Arts Center
76 N. Huron St., Ypsilanti, MI 48197, US
The Riverside Arts Center offers, promotes, and nurtures a dynamic arts and cultural environment in Southeast Michigan through arts education, performing arts, and visual arts activities designed to engage and serve the community.
The Riverside Arts Center offers, promotes, and nurtures dynamic arts and cultural programs through arts education, performing arts, visual and fine arts activities that serve and engage the community in Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County, and the surrounding area.
The Riverside Arts Center offers diverse and high-quality arts programming that makes a positive contribution to the image, culture, education, and economic development of the Ypsilanti community. A hub of artistic ventures, Riverside Arts Center produces and hosts various fine and performing artist activities in an accessible facility that includes a theater, art galleries, dance studio, artist studios, and classrooms. With a primary focus on the Ypsilanti community, Riverside Arts Center provides artistic programming for Washtenaw County and the surrounding area.
We'll work with your schedule.
76 N. Huron St.Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Exhibition Arts
- Social Media / Blogging
- Visual Arts
- Retail / Sales
- Arts Administration
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible 5-15 hours a week