Academics360 Educational Support Services is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that works to inspire and build the instructional capacity of educators, parents and community to ensure the academic success of all students. We are seeking an individual with experience in Grant Writing. This professional will be responsible for:
- Developing and writing grant proposals and letters of inquiry.
- Assembling and submitting grant requests in a timely manner.
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities and prospects according to the organization's needs.
- Maintaining a calendar of submissions and other deadlines
- Compiling information about Academics360, the grant-making organizations and opportunities.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ACADEMICS 360 EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES
127 ANNETTE ST, LANCASTER, TX 75146, US
Academics 360 Educational Support Services inspires, equips and mobilizes people to take action and improve educational opportunities provided to at risk students.
Academics360 Educational Support Services is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization founded by experienced educators who saw a need and devoted themselves to ensuring that all students have access to the highest quality instruction.
Reforming the educational experience for students in urban areas is no easy task. So how do we do it? ... through collaboration and outreach. Our work is centered around partnering with and empowering adults responsible for student success.
Children & Youth
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.