No One Should Die Alone
33 people are interested
Some of our patients are spending their final weeks, days and hours of their lives alone, without family and friends nearby. Although they become part of the Seasons Hospice family, these individuals would benefit from your companionship and supportive presence at the end of their life. Vigil volunteers are trained to support patients in their final hours by holding their hands, providing reassurance, placing a cool washcloth on their forehead, creating a peaceful environment through music and aromatherapy, and offering support throughout their transition. You will receive full hospice volunteer training and specialized vigil volunteer training. For more information about volunteering with Seasons Hospice, check out our website at www.seasons.org or contact Karleen Lombard, Manager of Volunteer Services at 888-523-6000 or email@example.com.
About Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21045, US
Our Mission: Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope We serve families in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Cecil, Harford, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
Our Vision is to:
- recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Main StreetAnnapolis, MD 21401
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flu shot during flu seasons (Oct-March) and 2 TB tests