Graphic Design and Social Media Intern
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with the Mission Advancement Team to create, design, edit and post content to social media sites and assist in design of various marketing materials needed for agency.
- Support the writing and updating of external and internal communication efforts
- Assist in analyzing all marketing efforts and reporting back to Marketing Coordinator with recommendations to further enhance
- Serve as photographer for various events
- Collaborate with team to create effective online communications strategies
- Working closely with Marketing Coordinator; create and develop a new marketing "Engagement Booklet" with strong focus on agency needs and programs
- Orchestrate social media posts into Hootsuite, implement social media calendar
- Organize and streamline backend of social media analytics
- Familiarity with all social media platforms and simple web technologies
- Strong writing, communication, and informational research skills
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks on a number of concurrent projects
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) Required
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite Social Platform
- Working knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Windows based technology skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to interact over the phone and in person with a wide variety of people
- An appreciation for different cultures and willingness to work with people of different cultures needed
TO APPLY: Please send both a letter of interest and resume to Christie Crane, Volunteer Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*****Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
COMPENSATION: Position is unpaid; College Internship Credit Available
HOURS: Approximately 15+ hours per week; Flexible
LOCATION: Catholic Charities Atlanta 2401 Lake Park Drive, SE Smyrna, GA 30080
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION; ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN REPORT TO SMYRNA OFFICE FOR A MINIMUM OF 15+ HOURS PER WEEK NEED APPLY.
We'll work with your schedule.
2401 Lake Park DriveSmyrna, GA 30080
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 15+ hours per week; Flexible
- THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION; ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CAN REPORT TO SMYRNA OFFICE FOR A MINIMUM OF 15+ HOURS PER WEEK NEED APPLY.