Our After-School Enrichment Program help the students with homework completion. The students need to improve their performance at School.
INMED Opportunity Center is in need to find volunteers to monitor the students in the classroom.
The classroom monitor responsabilities:
* Assist with the transitions and facilitations of group activities.
* Help and assist students with their school homeworks.
* Follow students safety and emergency procedures.
* Assist with behavior management.
You need to be confortable in a leadership role.
Please email Yahaira Hanon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to receive a volunteer application.
Visit our website: www.opportunitycenter.us
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- At least one day a week. 3:00 pm to 6:00pm