9 people are interested
Our After-School Enrichment Program help the students with homework completion. The students need to improve their performance at School.
INMED Opportunity Center is in need to find volunteers to monitor the students in the classroom.
The classroom monitor responsibilities:
* Assist with the transitions and facilitation of group activities.
* Help and assist students with their school homework.
* Follow students safety and emergency procedures.
* Assist with behavior management.
You need to be comfortable in a leadership role.
Please email Yahaira Hanon at email@example.com for more information or to receive a volunteer application.
* Please include if you are older than 18 to send you the appropriate volunteer application form.
Visit our website: www.opportunitycenter.us
We'll work with your schedule.
21630 Ridgetop Circle,130SterlingSterling, VA 20166
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- At least one day a week. 3:00 pm to 6:00pm