Young Professionals Network - Leadership Members Needed
17 people are interested
The Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) is looking to expand our reach to support our mission. FRCA is currently recruiting volunteer leaders to help build our Young Professionals Network @FRCA! We are asking you to consider joining us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of Colorado communities.
Goals for our YPN Members Include:
- Implement the YPNs annual calendar of networking, fundraising, and training events.
- Recruit and Mentor new YPN Members.
- Participate in the planning and promotion of FRCA events and volunteer opportunities.
Core YPN Founding Member Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in meetings and events in person when possible.
- Showcase your talents in your area of expertise; fundraising, strategic planning, event logistics, marketing, membership development, etc.
- Have a passion for philanthropy, a willingness to serve, and a commitment to the mission of FRCA.
- You will be helping to build a network that you can be proud of!
The minimum monthly time commitment is 1-hour committee meetings as needed, and most members work an additional of 2-3 hours supporting our various initiatives and event attendance. YPN members work closely with the FRCA Staff as ambassadors for the organization. The Young Professionals Network at FRCA will be under the supervision of the Development and Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors.
Who We Are: The Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) empowers families to raise healthy children by strengthening and sustaining the work of our 30 Family Resource Centers across Colorado. Family Resource Centers work with the entire family to help them become more self-reliant in key areas that affect their family stability, including parenting, health, education, employment, housing, and financial management. FRCA’s collaborative network of family resource centers provides tens of thousands of people each year with a safe, accessible place to connect with comprehensive, coordinated services and support in their own communities.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Mikayla Houser at email@example.com or call 303-388-1001 ext. 109 to set up a conversation.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1888 Sherman StreetSuite 100Denver, CO 80203
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Monthly 1 hour committee meetings & attend events