Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
5 people are interested
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
Date: May 09, 2017
Supervisor: Practice Administrator
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours a week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Practice Administrator and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
- Assist in the management of billing file files
- Assist in the management of agency filing records.
- Assist with Revenue Cycle Management Training projects.
Specific duties include:
- Manage filing and organization of RCM records and/or copies as needed
- Assist in the Administration of training programs.
- Performs related work when required.
- Incumbent must have good inter-personal skills.
- Must be organized
- Must have some knowledge of office administration practices.
- Must have some computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, excel, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
For Information contact Jacqueline Bowser-Knight - Practice Administrator: 757-965-8655 or Juanita Rivera-Gordon Volunteer Coordinator: 757-622-7017 ext. 309
Practice Administrator/ Date______________________________________
We'll work with your schedule.
150 Boush St Suite 500Norfolk, VA 23510
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Financial Service Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training