OneOC: RSVP (ages 55+) End Hunger Food Security for OC Food Bank
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
OneOC hosts RSVP volunteers in local Orange County nonprofits to ensure that those most in need of education, food security, food delivery and employment receive the help they need most. RSVP volunteers choose where and how often they want to serve, with commitments ranging from a few hours a month to 40 hours per week.
Benefits of RSVP:
* Personalized Matching - RSVP Orange County has over three decades of experience in matching volunteers with opportunities to meet community needs. We are here to find you the right opportunity for your passions, skills, interests, and your active 55+ lifestyle and schedule
* Volunteer Insurance - additional excess accident medical coverage while volunteering
* Recognition - members are eligible for annual recognition including the station & volunteer testimonial, Volunteer Service Pledge Certificates, Presidential Volunteer Service Awards, special events and more
* Community Engagement - OneOC newsletters, e-news, website including new opportunities, events, training opportunities and more
About RSVP Station: Community Action Partnership of Orange County is committed to enhance the quality of life in Orange County by eliminating and preventing the causes and effects of poverty. The Orange County Food Bank operates several separate and distinct food programs.
Location: Garden Grove, CA (11870 Monarch Street, Garden Grove, CA 92841)
Volunteer Opportunity: End Hunger Food Security volunteers serve at Community Action Partnership OC Food Bank to sort and store foods, assist in maintenance of the warehouse, etc. Administrative volunteers with computer data skills are also needed as receptionists, file maintenance, etc. (Westminster) - Volunteers will plant, weed, harvest, help with irrigation and care for the farm animals at the Orange County Food Bank "The Giving Farm" at Westminster High School.
Hours of Volunteer Service: RSVP volunteers may serve 1-40 hours weekly. Monday - Friday (some Saturday events, if needed)
*This is a volunteer non-paid opportunity.
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an RSVP Volunteer, the candidate must be age 55 or older and complete the RSVP application.
How to Apply: You may apply directly to the RSVP Volunteer Program HERE:
1901 E. 4th Street, Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
To Accelerate Nonprofit Success
OneOC is the leading nonprofit of its kind in Orange County, whose mission is "To accelerate nonprofit success." OneOC is committed to developing deep and meaningful experiences for our nonprofits and companies as they serve their respective communities. Our clients benefit from an array of service solutions including volunteer services, organizational development, back-office support and community engagement.
We'll work with your schedule.
11870 Monarch StreetGarden Grove, CA 92841
- Data Entry
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-40 hours weekly
- To be eligible to participate as an RSVP Volunteer, the candidate must be age 55 or older and complete the RSVP application.