We are looking for someone who loves local music and has a passion for marketing and social media to join our team. Using marketing tools like social media and press releases, this volunteer will be responsible for leading a branding campaign to promote Sunshine Sound Center events and fundraisers, the Sunshine Sound Podcast, as well as the music and events of all the artists we work with or are on the podcast.
This volunteer will be responsible for things like:
- Generating frequent and compelling content (images, video, etc.) to share across our social media channels;
- Scheduling posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
- Engaging and responding to comments;
- Creating and executing a cohesive marketing plan across different platforms;
- Drafting press releases and connecting with local press/blogs;
- Coming up with new ways to reach our audience online.
This position is FLEXIBLE and FUN. It's all about sharing the amazing artistic abilities of the musicians in San Diego, and there's a ton of opportunity to be creative with it and make it what you want it to be.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible - 1-10 hours/week
- Virtual position, but you must be in San Diego