It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
155 N MichiganChicago, IL 60601
- Work closely with Director of Development to execute fundraising activities targeted toward corporate partners, government and foundation grant-makers, and high-wealth individuals/donors
- Support fundraising gala and event coordination efforts, working with Event Planner(s).
- Support grant seeking and the application process, including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
- Monitor all donor information; provide and present statistical analysis to Director of Development on a regular basis.
- Utilize CRM system to compile and extract data needed for grants and foundations.
- Coordinate donor recognition and communications program aimed at cultivating deeper ties with donors.
- Support planning and implementation of multiple direct mail campaigns annually to support fundraising efforts (working with Marketing & Communications staff).
- Utilize IHSF’s CRM database to track fundraising, corporate partners, donors, and volunteer activity.
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity