During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Detailed Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Selling new memberships
* Re-selling memberships to dropped (canceled) members
* Maintaining excellence in customer service for increased member retention
* Responsible for managing and servicing existing members
* Prospecting for new members by identifying and qualifying new leads
* Conducting both field and telephone presentations to prospective new members
* Setting goals weekly
* Selling memberships in accordance with the organization’s "investment structure,"unless otherwise approved in advance by the Executive Director
* Maintaining accurate call/visit records and up-to-date prospect lists and generates weekly activity and forecast reports.
* Attending other committee meetings to get a more comprehensive understanding ofprojects and activities the organization is currently working on.
* Assist in the coordination of the annual membership drive
* Maintains and nurtures relationships with both new and existing members. * Assists in overall success of membership programs and success of the IHSF
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
In Her Shoes Foundation (IHSF) is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by empowering women and girls. OUR VISION is to empower and inspire every woman and girl to be her personal best. OUR MISSION is to embrace the potential of all women and girls by providing: • Positive Influences • Learning Opportunities • Community Partnerships • Leadership Development OUR CORE VALUES form the foundation of how we conduct ourselves as an organization. These are also the qualities we value and encourage in our members and volunteers. We are: • Accountable • Empathetic • Intentional • Authentic • Inclusive
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
In Her Shoes Foundation has over 60 committee volunteers who run this organization on a daily basis, in addition to working their full-time jobs and fulfilling their everyday obligations as parents, spouses, siblings, daughters - or sons and friends. When I founded this foundation in 2008 we originally called it The Positive Girls Club. It was envisioned as an organization that would support women of all ages who were determined to make positive changes in their lives. I started hosting monthly professional development workshops to inspire, connect, educate, and support the women in our community. Today, over 10 years later, we’re now known as In Her Shoes Foundation, and our flagship program, Ready Set Girls Academy, is exceeding our goals year over year for reaching young women preventatively. This curriculum-based program is run by our volunteer group mentors and is being delivered within public and private high schools. In addition we partnered with multiple community organization who support our initiative.
Today, we are achieving our vision of empowering and inspiring every woman and girl to be her personal best. We currently have three programs and hope to expand in the next couple of years. Please learn more about the Professional Development Program and the Giving Back Program via www.inhershoesfoundation.org
Thank you for attending and supporting our events.
Kasia Wereszczynska, MA, LCPC, RYT.
We'll work with your schedule.
505 N Northwest HwyBarrington, IL 60010
February 20, 2020