Annual Gala Event Planner
3 people are interested
Gala Volunteer Event Planner
1. Attend all committee meetings and phone calls as needed.
2. Keep a file of all pertinent information so that the job may be easily passed to another docent after your term is complete.
3. Determine how many volunteers are needed the night of the Gala. See sign-up sheets from previous Gala’s for clues.
4. Solicit volunteers to help with set-up and to work the night of the Gala.
5. Ensure that snacks are available for volunteers working on set-up.
6. It has been suggested that volunteers be easily identified by guests on Gala night. Determine how to accomplish this.
7. Gala night: ensure that all volunteers are at their stations, and that volunteer interfaces are smooth. 8. Gala night: arrange for extra food to be brought to an area so volunteers may snack while guests are getting situated.
9. Send thank you notes to all volunteers immediately following the Gala.
Suggestion: have all members of the Gala Committee sign the note. (This may require bringing the notes to multiple meetings.)
10. Recruit sponsors, vendors, entertainment and promote the gala in various ways.
11. Plan, organize and define timeline from start to end.
12. Budget planning and marketing planning skills required
Two years, more if desired.
Email resume to email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012CHICAGO, IL 60601
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training