Foster Program Assistant
11 people are interested
Provide support for the pet foster care program at Osceola County Animal Services!
- Organize and complete inventory of foster care supplies.
- Contact existing foster families for follow up appointments.
- Provide assistance to the veterinary team with foster animal check up appointments.
- Process paperwork of foster families.
- Provide pick up supply kits and prepare foster animals for family pick up times.
- Assist with recruiting new foster families.
Our volunteer foster program assistant must attend a volunteer orientation and training. You must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to follow instructions and performed detailed and organized work. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
We are seeking volunteers able to volunteer one consistent day per week and for a minimum of 2 hours on the chosen day. Afternoon times preferred between 2 and 4 pm.
We'll work with your schedule.
3910 Old Canoe Creek RoadSt Cloud, FL 34769
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week on a consistent day