Social Media Internship
16 people are interested
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley is seeking a volunteer intern to help the Club's busy fundraising and marketing department by generating content for the Club's social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The intern will gain experience in:
- Communicating with staff at all levels of the organization to learn about activities happening at the Club, donor events and opportunities for involvement, calls for volunteers, etc.
- Writing content that engages readers
- Selecting compelling photos
- Using a social media content schedule
- Creating social media promotions
- Using social media platforms to grow awareness and audience
- Taking photos and videos for use in social media
We'll work with your schedule.
15744 Goldenwest StreetHuntington Beach, CA 92647
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4-12 hours per week