Social Media Internship
23 people are interested
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley is seeking a volunteer intern to help the Club's busy fundraising and marketing department by generating content for the Club's social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The intern will gain experience in:
- Communicating with staff at all levels of the organization to learn about activities happening at the Club, donor events and opportunities for involvement, calls for volunteers, etc.
- Writing content that engages readers
- Selecting compelling photos
- Using a social media content schedule
- Creating social media promotions
- Using social media platforms to grow awareness and audience
- Taking photos and videos for use in social media
This internship will be scheduled for 10-15 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm throughout the fall semester.
Compensation: Great experience! This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity. It's a great resume builder and the Club is happy to work with you to help you earn course credit with your college or university.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley
16582 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, US
To inspire and enable the healthy development of all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to become productive, responsible, caring members of the community.
The Club is the largest provider of youth services in our community, serving 9,000 youth ages 6 weeks to 18 years at its preschools, dedicated youth facilities for school age children, and performing arts center.
15744 Goldenwest StreetHuntington Beach, CA 92647
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours per week