Special Events Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Description of Duties:
The Special Events Volunteer will be responsible for assisting and supporting staff and working directly with guests during our Ida McKinley Birthday Extravanganza.
Activities and Responsibilities:
The Special Events Volunteer(s) will be tasked to assist with some of the following duties:
- Greeting and checking in guests as they arrive at the main check in gate
- Answering general questions about the event and directing guests to various areas onsite
- Clean up and/or tear down for the day’s activities
- Serve light refreshments
- Manage parking lot(s)
Characteristics, Training and Experience:
- Must fill out a Volunteer Application
- Must be able to volunteer from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or work a morning or afternoon shift during those hours
- Must enjoy working with others; good customer service skills are a plus!
- Must be willing and able to assist with any/all of the above responsibilities
TO APPLY please visit www.volunteer.gov/gov and search for the First Ladies National Historic Site Volunteer Opportunities.
We'll work with your schedule.
205 Market Avenue SouthCantonCanton, OH 44702
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hours needed vary depending on type of event.