A Family For Every Child
AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’s mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
JOB SUMMARY :
Help build the different areas of our blog to include all our programs. Monitor on a regular basis, work with families to engage them and add their blogs. Incorporate it into our website, social media, and outreach to create awareness of the blog to support other families.
Under supervision of the Executive Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Evaluate our existing blog, other adoptions support blogs, write up options, and present to the Executive Director.
- Decide on elements to add/ improve our blog
- Create marketing plan and timeline
- Outline plan for completion of web work needed
- Design marketing outreach to families to create and engage families
- Create web, newsletter, targeted emails, PSA, a targeted email for outreach, make sure blog is well represented, and that all social media channels are updated.
- Monitor blog posts on a regular/daily basis
- Execute plan, work through barriers, evaluate, and take next step
About A Family For Every Child
1675 W. 11th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402, US
A Family for Every Child is dedicated to finding loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child." Our intention is to develop programs that assist special-needs/challenging-to-place foster children in finding their own Forever Families.
A Family For Every Child, a nonprofit organization, was started by Christy Obie-Barrett and dozens of dedicated and passionate volunteers. In 2006, AFFEC was formed and developed into an organization focused on finding permanent and loving adoptive homes for Oregon's waiting children. We started with our first project called The Heart Gallery in November, 2006, and now we have blossomed into ten incredibly successful programs. None of this could have occurred without the wonderful support from thousands of volunteers, sponsors, in-kind donors, photographers, and many more!