46 people are interested
- Provide clerical assistance to the hospice staff as needed. Responsible to Volunteer Services Supervisor although may be supervised by the department assigned. Business hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm.
- Recommended but not required, completion of volunteer training through the Hospice Relias Volunteer training or equivalent to be assessed and determined by the Dignity Health Hospice Volunteer Services Supervisor.
- Desire to assist Hospice with office duties
- Meeting all requirements of Dignity Health Employee Health screening and clearance for duty, including but not limited to initial health appraisal, vaccinations, and annual PPD testing.
- Compliance with maintaining these requirements.
- Role of office volunteer in a hospice program
- Alpha and Numeric sorting and filing
- Basic knowledge of office equipment - copiers, faxes,
- Excellent telephone, customer service skills
- Follow directions of the Volunteer Services Supervisor for specific office tasks
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records.
- Physically able to walk, stand, sit, stoop, and lift.
- Good manual dexterity
- Visual and auditory acuity
About Dignity Health
9912 Business Park Dr. STE. 100, Sacramento, CA 95827, US
We believe in living life as fully as possible and that includes living well to the end. We believe that every individual has a vast potential and that dying can offer an oppertunity to achieve that potential, or compel a person to fulfill a final wish. Mercy Hospice provides comfort, peace and solutions for individuals facing serious and life-limiting illness, giving them the dignity and compassion they deserve.
Since 1979, Mercy Hospice has been providing compassionate care to families touched by serious and life-limiting illness. Our hospice team works with patients to manage pain and symptoms while offering support to those caring for them. The goal of Mercy Hospice is to help men and women of all ages and with all types of illness spend their days in peace, comfort and dignity. We also want to help family and loved ones to understand what is happening and how best to cope with the tremendous changes that will occur.
We'll work with your schedule.
9912 Business Park Dr. STE. 100Sacramento, CA 95827
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week