Nursing Unit Clerk
Cantata Adult Life Services
Cantata Adult Life Services is a nonprofit organization committed to the changing needs of the community and our campus. We continue to grow and evolve so that we can help individuals, families, and their communities age successfully. Cantata is currently in need of support in our Nursing Department.
Volunteer Nursing Unit Clerk Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and transfers incoming telephone calls.
- Answers the doorbell and courteously greet residents/patients, doctors, and visitors, clients or employees, determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate room/office or person.
- Accurately records and delivers messages for staff and clients as necessary in a timely manner.
- Sorts and distributes mail/parcels for the timely delivery to clients and/or staff.
- Performs clerical assignments and computer data entry as instructed at the request of the Director of Nursing.
About Cantata Adult Life Services
8700 West 31st Street, Brookfield, IL 60513, US
Cantata Adult Life Services orchestrates innovative solutions, services, and connections for adults and their families as they seek to achieve their best lives.
Cantata Adult Life Services offers an ensemble of lifestyle programs and residential options for individuals 55 and better to ensure they age with rich possibility and live their best life. Our goal is to facilitate active living and full, harmonious, naturally fulfilling lives.